Discussion Starter #1
Where, Wingstop 503 Coleman Ave #10 San Jose, CA 95110
When, 8:00pm
Who, Suby drivers and fans

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first one i went to there were about 18-25 cars. its been pretty cold so the numbers have been lower but im sure once it warms up they will go up again. Hope to see you out there.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah they are. Im going to be out of town tomarow and next week is 4th of July so i wont be out for a couple of weeks. Let me know when your going to go.

·
Registered
151 Posts
These meets still going on down in san jose? I'd love to check it out coming up soon

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These meets still going on down in san jose? I'd love to check it out coming up soon
Eh... Long story short:

last friday we all met at Wingstop like we normaly do, Started to leave around midnight. We noticed as some of our friends left, cops fallowed them. I was fallowed for a while aswell. But about 5 cars were pulled over and all got state reffed. Reason being, SJPD is craking down on "street racers". Funny how weve been meeting there for a little over a year and not once has any one "raced" or has any done anything dumb. Wingstop loves us because we give them a ton of money and help keep the place clean. So the meet is kinda dead as a Subaru meet. People are still going to go if there car is 100% stock or drive there 2nd car. Ill keep this thread updated when a new meet spot is figured out.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Any news on this meet-up, or a new place?

Gotta love the cops... (not)

Rob

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New meet is the Wingstop on Curtner. It just opened a few weeks ago and its nice that everyone who goes, dosnt do stupid crap coming in or leaving the meet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts