I will write it up later.....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Clean Install +1

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
aren't stock tweeter supposed to be there already?? nice pics though very nice install ;)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
if it the base model, it didnt have tweeters. did you change your deck too?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Clean... have you put dynamat in the inside of the door also ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry i didnt answer all the questions in the write up yet. ya base model no tweeters. but when i took the cover off it had a wire for the stock tweeter so you could just get a new housing and factory tweeter and plug in with no problem if you could get your hands on it. no deck cuz dash kit hasnt come out yet...but i couldnt wait. i also added an amp and sub to the factory system. no pics on that one but i can give instructions because its pretty straight fwd although it is a PITA to work with the panels and rubber boots and splicing the rca jacks into the speaker wires.... more to follow on the pics and write up. i am loving having a strong sound sytem! it shakes the crap out of the interior brake light, i had to dynamat under it lol. and im gonna have to dynamat the back of my liscence plate. rock on!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
CRAP!!!! No wonder the speakers sound like ass! Look at those magnets..... POS! :-\
those are the non-premium speaker, premium are way better, they are fiberglass clarion 2 way speaker

·
Registered
52 Posts
If I was to just upgrade the door speakers and leave everything else alone it would improve sound, right? I don't need the tweeters but the stock speakers are garbage.

·
Registered
145 Posts
seeing how sucky the stock speakers are lets me know why i should up grade them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts