Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday passed on Rt 94 in front of mountain Creek South around 1:00\1:30.
pretty sure it was an 09 WRX but it could of been an 08 STI. I honesty thought it was my car from the front until I saw the rear spoiler which was the sti spoiler. Female driver. Pretty sure she looked at my car also as I waved. I have not seen any other 3G WRX in Sussex County yet. Nice to know I am not alone. The car looked really sharp in black.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
i live in pine island ny.2008 wrb premium 4 door. ive never seen your car around. how do you like the stage 2 perrin?? im on stage1.

·
Registered
963 Posts
i live in pine island ny.2008 wrb premium 4 door. ive never seen your car around. how do you like the stage 2 perrin?? im on stage1.
Stage 1 and stage 2 are like night and day . I'm running stage 2 map (17.5 psi peak) with 93 octane , perrin tmic , invidia 3 inch downpipe , and spt exhaust . I actually just ordered 18x8 Rotas with my full suspension setup I have planned this summer , I have springs , sway bars , and strut bars just laying next to me . Most of the time I'm in chester , look for my roof rack for now! I forgot to mention , I retrofitted my headlights with TSX projectors , a true HID retro , not just dropping bulbs in .

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts