Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I second that. Too pricing. I wonder if it will go on sale?

·
Registered
629 Posts
WOW!! You can get the Cusco front strut bar for $159 I think.......

·
Registered
988 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
waste of money for the strut bar.

·
Registered
53 Posts
What about the strut bars on ebay for like $50? Knock offs always worry me. I don't see any for the 08 but wonder if an earlier Impreza or Lgacy would work.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I' got the CUSCO front bar on sale for $159 from RalliTEK and I'm happy with it. It fit like a glove and looks sharp. The one thing is though that while it makes the front end feel noticeably stiffer, it seemed to increase the understeer to some extent thru corners. This is probably because I don't have the rear bar and the rear is flexing more than the front thru turns. Oh well.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I have front and rear cusco strut bar + STi spring and i love it

·
Registered
954 Posts
What about the strut bars on ebay for like ? Knock offs always worry me. I don't see any for the 08 but wonder if an earlier Impreza or Lgacy would work.
i have that one and it is nice. for 90 shipped, its looks to be good quality, came with nice looking fasteners for where the plates mount to the bar, and has been good to me for the last couple thousand miles. i did the strut bar and the sti pinks in the same day, and when i took it for a drive it was like night and day. not sure which impacted it the most, but i am happy with the ebay strut bar. and it makes the awesome pink sti springs!

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
That Perrin is gorgeous! :eek:

Love the crinkle coat.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
but they dont offer a complete packages set like cusco :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
I would of gotten that strut bar also but I have all most of the Cusco undercarriage supports and strut bars....can't mix & match! ;D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts