Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the new magazine of DrivePerformance from Subaru today and the main article was about modifying the WRX with "Available (and soon to be available)" parts from SPT.

if you dont have the magazine you can see it here: http://www.driveperformance.subaru.com/version5_2/feature.asp

the new parts i havent seen yet for sale are the new front underspoiler, judging from the pics fits under the premium lip, and the chassis brace

Here's my question: Is the SPT FRONT LOWER CHASSIS BRACE the same thing as a front sway bar (eg, from rallitek), or is it different, extra reinforcing piece? i want this!

·
Registered
120 Posts
it is a reinforcing piece. cusco makes them as well i believe

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Re: spt premium underspoiler, front lower chassis brace 'n more (from the Subie

Here's my question: Is the SPT FRONT LOWER CHASSIS BRACE the same thing as a front sway bar (eg, from rallitek), or is it different, extra reinforcing piece? i want this!
the chassis brace is just..... a brace, keeps things together. Doesnt prevent the car from rolling or anything.... thats the job for sway bars

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yes, cuts down the flex in the chassie. For OZ drivers Whiteline has all this stuff and more.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
So is this lip the same the ther JDM lip ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts