1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
yay! 2 threads on this! Youre right, the pics are all the same. I was thinking in my head, our IC does not look like that, and the WG doesnt look right either. It looks like a 06-07 WRX IC actually.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Essentially yes. In theory it may work better then the stock heat shield, keeping more heat in the turbo, but its primarily a cosmetic mod.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
on a stock downpipe, it is for looks. But for those that have an aftermarket dp and dont feel like cutting the OE one, this is a solution.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I was informed its back ordered and will not be available until next week. I may cancel and just order from my dealer. So if you are waiting for pics, it may be longer then I expected.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Does this go over the stock shield or is it in addition to it?

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Ooops...that's what I meant to say on one of my options...DOH!

·
Registered
84 Posts
will dealers have it in stock?

·
Registered
988 Posts
I just called the dealer and my order came in. I had to wait about 2 weeks. I'll post up some pics later tonight.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just called the dealer and my order came in. I had to wait about 2 weeks. I'll post up some pics later tonight.
Yeah, mine is being delivered today too. We'll see who gets pics up first. :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
I'm leaving work in 30 mins.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm leaving work in 30 mins.
Well, I'm working at home at it was just delivered, so there!

Unfortunately I cannot find my darn camera... so you may win yet. It comes with alcohol wipes, yipee.

·
Registered
988 Posts
You sux

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I it quite a bit different then the picture. The SPT branding part is smaller and the unit seems more rectangular in whole. Should dress up the bay nicely.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Here the pics

1 - 20 of 23 Posts