Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see this flamer in a drop top bright yellow mustang gt with the top down flying down the street but he gets stopped at the light ahead of me. So I pull up next to him and he starts revving and takes off for about a football field length to the next light. So I decided what the hell Ill see how bad I can beat this guy. So I pull up in the lane next to him and next thing I know this Silver Srt-10 truck pulls up next to me on the other side :eek:. The srt-10 does one loud ass rev and im like oh wow that truck sounds mean as hell. " I've got a custom cat back and a panel filter."

So the light turns green and we all take off I get them both through first gear and I shift into second and the Srt10 is catching up... Mustang is a few cars behind. So I'm going through second gear and the srt-10 is pulling on me a little bit but I'm staying with him to my surprise...Mustang is falling further and further behind. I hit 3rd and when we are at about 90 and the front bumper of my car was where his cab ended and the bed of the truck began. Mustang was no longer racing... LOL

I've got to tell you I was very socked at how well the Wrx did vs a 400hp truck. The whole race I couldn't even hear my car just the SRT-10, That thing is extremely loud at WOT. But anyway it was a blast ;D

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm glad you're enjoying your wrx. Be careful street racing in " Tijuana" ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts