Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Has anybody found a utility which will interface to the Alpine range of head units(made in the last 12 months) for the MY08 WRX?

If possible, could you provide the part number, manufacturer & website if possible?

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
13 Posts
When I get the IVA-W200 Swapped out from my old car into the WRX, the place that I'm getting to do it will be interfacing it, once I get it done I should be able to get the part no. or some information for you on it.

I'm just awaiting a dash kit and wiring harness at the moment.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i went with the PAC brand.. its very simply to use.. only a few wires from the module u will need. but i did find that the steering con trolls from the wheel is very slow to react?? maybe its just me but i kinda think it was a waist of 50 bucks! but hey at least its like factory..

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have the same for my AVIC head-unit. Works awesome.
I also used this one for my Pioneer x930bt. All the audio controls work great, but my factory bluetooth controls are pretty much useless now. The will swap between radio presets, but will not work any of the Pioneer's phone controls.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hello,

Has anybody found a utility which will interface to the Alpine range of head units(made in the last 12 months) for the MY08 WRX?

If possible, could you provide the part number, manufacturer & website if possible?

Thanks
Matt

i used this in my subie with a kenwood deck, installation was easy and it automatically programs itself. this product is awsome.
Axxess ASWC Steering wheel control interface — connects your car's steering wheel audio controls to an aftermarket stereo at Crutchfield.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts