Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It does look good...

Side track abit... In the Albero bodykit pic... the showcar have quad pipes... is it posible or just for looks...
the STI exhaust should be plug and play into the WRX. So yeah its possible.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
who would want the stock STi exhaust anyway?? it's too quiet!

PS the STi spoiler is $300 painted at my dealer (at least that's the price they offered me)

I'm waiting for a WRC-style spoiler so I can put stickers on the side of it! (jk, I just think it looks even better than the STi wing)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
after you just need a wing on each side and you will never need to take the plane anymore... think about all the money you will save !!! :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
We took my friends STI pipes off to try on my SGT(SGT and WRX are the same). The STI quads require 3 extra mounting points. One major one is the to support the second twin pipe extension from the muffler box. One more to spport the bigger muffler box and another at the 2nd joint.

·
Registered
0 Posts
We took my friends STI pipes off to try on my SGT(SGT and WRX are the same). The STI quads require 3 extra mounting points. One major one is the to support the second twin pipe extension from the muffler box. One more to spport the bigger muffler box and another at the 2nd joint.
great info! thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts