Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to verify before I place the order... can anyone confirm if the STI Grille is a direct bolt-on to the WRX?

Thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
so your a Tool fan...when are you going to put your penis wrench logo on your car? ;) :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so your a Tool fan...when are you going to put your penis wrench logo on your car? ;) :D
haha!

Time to crank out some ideas on photoshop!

And thanks for the info/pic Amy... exactly what I needed!

·
Registered
64 Posts
haha!

Time to crank out some ideas on photoshop!

And thanks for the info/pic Amy... exactly what I needed!
No problem, and yes it is a matte black, it isn't color matched. I personally like it better, and thing its ok as long as you take the STI badge off lol

·
Registered
369 Posts
Nice! I have an OBP sedan so I was hoping I'd find a picture of that grill on black.

Now I just need to find some pics of the aftermarket lip from Subaru. The pic on subarugenuineparts.com is terrible and hard to gauge what it really looks like.

·
Registered
369 Posts
With the separately sold "I" emblem.

I love it, I've only had the car a week and a half yet I'm already starting to feel like a pro!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
With the separately sold "I" emblem.

I love it, I've only had the car a week and a half yet I'm already starting to feel like a pro!
Is there an I emblem that fits the rear? I want to get one, but I don't just want to get one for the front.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I was wondering this too. I like that fact that most people have no idea what car this is. I want to make it harder for them.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Where to get cheap STI grill?
please read the thread

edit:
Sorry, I was thinking of another STI grille thread. Subaru Genuine Parts or Ebay. I got mine from ebay, shipped last wednesday, but I haven't gotten it yet. USPS is super slow, or they lost it. Hopefully the first one.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Yeah, mine took a little over a week to go from Washington State to Michigan.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Im pumped... I have one coming from a forum user in Aus. Cant wait to get it!

I am considering picking up the "I" emblem from SGP when it gets here. Can the emblems be changed without having to take the whole grill off again?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts