·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
they have the exact same diameter

·
Registered
138 Posts
That's just about perfect (ride height) - I'm convinced that I need to get those springs. I'll be going through the dealer for the entire thing though, no way I'm doing any of it myself, so who know's how much it's going to cost!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i ended up paying 320$ CAN with parts and professional installation

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Wow. That looks....

PERFECT.

Very nice. Drop, wheels, tints. Nice.

joneSi

·
Registered
138 Posts
i ended up paying 320$ CAN with parts and professional installation

Great price! I'm going in for my one month check-up this weekend and I'll ask them then how much it's going to cost. Anyway, the blue bomber's looking sweet!

·
Registered
102 Posts
That's just about perfect (ride height) - I'm convinced that I need to get those springs. I'll be going through the dealer for the entire thing though, no way I'm doing any of it myself, so who know's how much it's going to cost!!
The install is easier than expected, just takes awhile. I've never done any work on a car (besides an oil change) and did the install with some friends with help of the Cobb instructions. It was actually fun working on the car and I learned a lot!

·
Registered
253 Posts
That looks really good. I have my STI's on order from SGP. Should be here on Friday. I dont have any "car" friends and I personally have hardly any experience working on cars other than oil changes and things like that. I will probably be looking at some options on how to get them installed.

Cant wait!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
since my dealer quote me 400$ to install them i just went to a local speedshop and they quote me 125$ for the same job... and they sure do a good job cause they prep track car

·
Registered
51 Posts
My dealer (Sommer's of Mequon, WI) wanted $680 for install and alignment. ::)

One of my friends at work is willing to help me out, thankfully.

Can't wait to get these in.

·
Registered
102 Posts
my after pic on a 2.5i with stock wheels/tires.

I don't have a before pic (side profile), sorry

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
wow the look is sw33t think i'll get them as soon as I'm moved ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts