Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got laid off from my job today. Money is now going to be VERY tight for my family and I. When I got home, my new STI Pink Springs from SubaruGenuineParts.com were on my doorstep. I have no money to get these installed and I cant do them myself. I would like to sell these springs. I know that there are a lot of people out there who are getting ready to buy a set of these (or similiar) for their Subys.

I beg ya... If you are about to buy these, please buy mine... I dont want to make a cent, would love to just recoup what I paid for them. I havent even opened up the box yet. I will take care of shipping the springs to you UPS and will provide tracking info immediately.

I paid $185.30 after shipping. Can anyone help me out? Again, I will cover shipping costs as long as it is in the US.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where do you live? if you just can't afford to install them, I can install them for you.
I appreciate that... While i am amazed at the generosity and kindness from everyone that I meet on this forum, I really need to be able to put the money spent on the springs to more important things for the family.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I would suggest trying ebay or something like that, have you made a topic on NASIOC?

list them as JDM Pinks and you'll get more hits ;)

(technically they're the same springrates as the "JDM" springs)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I will suggest you to hold it off a little bit... as soon as the intro price will be over and they spring back to 400$+ you can sell them for way more than what you paid for

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will suggest you to hold it off a little bit... as soon as the intro price will be over and they spring back to 400$+ you can sell them for way more than what you paid for
Maybe this will give someone incentive to buy mine even if they have a pair already??? Ok, Im reaching...

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
haha I don't know about that

I'd consider it if I got my rebate check already... it's like a short term investment with a (almost) guaranteed return!

you could see if a local dealer will buy them off of you? to use for display, or to sell on a new WRX or something

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Sorry about your job man. I think if you don't need the cash right away, it would be worth it to hold on to them for a few weeks until the introductory pricing is gone. You will definately be able to turn a profit on those.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD

Thanks everyone for the help and support.

SpaceMonkeyAndy is the man!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts