1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Um.. you gonna put that wing on a 3g WRX ;)

I say that because I really dont like it on the new body style but thats my .02.... It looked good on the 02-07 though.. but I still like them wingless..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not one for faking the funk and acting like I have an STi when I really have a WRX, I personally hate when people do that.....BUT....Since they don't make an STi in the sedan I think I get a pass with this .....lol

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
yeah I just dont know if Im sold on the way it goes with the new body style.. I really cant get a good picture in my mind from the photos that they give..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, that's what I was thinking too.....I think its because there's no background, the all white is throwing me off

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Did you see the size of that thing in the first pic? lol. maybe if it was a lil smaller but other then i don't think its going to look right at all..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think no background in the picture makes it look bigger than it is.....

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I really do think it's JUST a 05-07 STi spoiler, and not really meant/fitted/custom made for the 08 trunk. On the very bottom of the page, you can see that it's kind of raised off the trunk. The GD Impreza had an indented trunk (which made it look worst wingless IMO). With the 08+, it's the other way around where the trunk is curved up. So I'm not exactly sure how that will sit on the trunk.
I wouldnt do it b/c no other part of the car makes it scream "boy racer" like the GD did.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
it looks like hella cheap material.

i wouldnt do it...

if you had a hatch i would say you should totally get this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUBARU-IMPREZA-WRX-STI-2008-CARBON-FIBER-SPOILER-WING_W0QQitemZ220299184872QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item220299184872&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A727|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

all the cool kids are doin it

·
Registered
213 Posts
What the hell is that thing??

But as far as the sti wing goes... The lines of it just dont flow with the new car, the wing is too dated looking.

However, if something similar were to come out, maybe a little more edgier and swept....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts