Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the STi spoiler fit on the WRX??? if so where can i get one???? ???

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
anything from the STi will fit the WRX. and no need to import, the dealers can order them, they cost almost $300 though. I'd be more interested in getting the WRC style spoiler though...

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Be careful with sating anything. The drivetrain is different. Motor is not the same, intercooler, turbo, intake manifold, widebody, etc.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
haha I mean body parts. the panels will mount up to the car itself. so the spoiler and grille and mirrors etc are all the same.

but technically all of that stuff would "fit" if you wanted...

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Well, to fit the STI intercooler you would have to swap out the intake manifold and you would have to do something different with the turbo.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Well, to fit the STI intercooler you would have to swap out the intake manifold and you would have to do something different with the turbo.
i rather get the AVO or the Perrin than the OEM STI... im sure the STI will be more expensive anyway from the dealer
btw which one is the best if i wan to stay TMIC ? AVO or Perrin ?

·
Registered
126 Posts
if anyone has the hookup on a hatch spoiler in the 300 range, please PM me... they are 400+ from the dealer unpainted... VIS should have a CF one for less than that soon enough.

·
Registered
0 Posts
my view is that sti spoiler looks better with its wider body... overall nice. however haven't seen a wrx with it before, so not sure if the proportion will look good. ;D

·
Registered
359 Posts
i dont think it looks terrible on the wrx... i wish i had gotten the rear bumper diffuser though... :'(

I couldn't agree more. I'm hoping the aftermarket comes up with a solution for this eventually.

·
Registered
6 Posts
THe Albero kit has its own exhaust system.....(SG guys can forget it...tried getting it approved----FAILED)

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
STi wing looks awesome on WRX IMO. By the time you get that thing painted and installed it's a pretty expensive proposition. This time next year there will be a ton of alternatives.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts