Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I'm considering selling mine. One has a pretty big curb rash on it but the rim is straight. I'd let em go pretty cheap. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Yah the rash sucks but it can be fixed for cheap or not if you just need stock wheels for thrashing about

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm considering selling mine. One has a pretty big curb rash on it but the rim is straight. I'd let em go pretty cheap. PM me if you are interested.
thanks for the offer but im lookin for wrx wheels im pretty sure the stis wont fit

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
thanks for the offer but im lookin for wrx wheels im pretty sure the stis wont fit
Mine are off a WRX. Lemme know if you want pics of the rash. Like I said, I'd sell em real cheap.

·
Registered
764 Posts
PM me you're price. I got em in great condition 400 miles only, but 1 is painted Gold got lazy to complete the rest... I'll hook ya up for free Dupli-Color® Gold x5 - Primer x1 - Dupli-Color® High Performance Wheel Coating x1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts