Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has this been mentioned anywhere already???

Anyway, is it just me or did you think STORMTROOPER! too when you first saw the back of the new Impreza??

Maybe I'm nuts but...

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Re: STORM TROOPER

;D You're nuts ;D

I'll have to see it again, but definately not the first thing that came to me...anybody?

joneSi

·
Registered
577 Posts
Has this been mentioned anywhere already???

Anyway, is it just me or did you think STORMTROOPER! too when you first saw the back of the new Impreza??

Maybe I'm nuts but...
I can actually see it now....funny.

you're not nuts. just clever....and maybe a little too into Star Wars to see it in everything. haha ;D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hey joneSi, whats up with stealing my avatar? ??? :'(

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Woah! I didn't MEAN to steal it. I wanted Calvin, but I saw somebody on here with that. Damn! I seriously had no idea you had it.

I -had- Homer J. before, but there was one that was similar, so I changed it to Hobbes. Found it on goolge images...and here I thought I was being clever...

I'll see if I can find something else...Oh, I've got it! Hold on..........

joneSi

EDIT: TAH-DAAAAA...Can't find that on Google images (at least I hope not!...its me! Well, 'comic book' me)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I think the Evo X looks more like a stormtrooper

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
TJ post a pic of a stormtrooper!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
working on it....

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I guess I could get 'stormtrooper' from the tails on it. Especially the white...with the chrome strip.

Hmmm....

EDIT FOR PICS: This is the harman motive black overlay kit on a black STi. This was taken from their website, if this is not allowed, I'll take it down.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
took some searching but i found it...

and last but not least...

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Alright I see what ur talking about. I guess it kinda looks like one, only the SWP tho

·
Registered
382 Posts
Woah! I didn't MEAN to steal it. I wanted Calvin, but I saw somebody on here with that. Damn! I seriously had no idea you had it.

I -had- Homer J. before, but there was one that was similar, so I changed it to Hobbes. Found it on goolge images...and here I thought I was being clever...

I'll see if I can find something else...Oh, I've got it! Hold on..........

joneSi

EDIT: TAH-DAAAAA...Can't find that on Google images (at least I hope not!...its me! Well, 'comic book' me)
No worries, just didn't want there to be any confusion... Everyone around here kind of looks up to me you know, and I didn't want to jeopardize that...

Or not. ;)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts