Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get you started with a question then.

If I install a SPT Strut tower brace, will it affect me installing a TMIC (particualrly the Perrin), or should I get the Perrin Strut brace?

·
Registered
629 Posts
I like the way the PERRIN looks, but I went with CUSCO. I don't see why there would be a problem with a larger TMIC.....I believe the core is thicker than taller so it shouldn't interfere with the strut bar.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Dude, hope i could help u out with this one (not sure if u are referring to WRX or STI)

I installed Carbing front strut bar with brake stopper with AVO TMIC (bigger than stock one), no problems whatsoever:

Before

After

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow that looks nice /\/\/\
Anychance to have a sound of that beast?
The blow off is the HKS one?
Sound any good?
TMIC looks beautiful dude.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I agree very nice. :) I also see no probs in STi as I have a Cusco and there is plenty of clearance all around. Maybe just the hood scoop if anything but even that is doubtful.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Wow that looks nice /\/\/\
Anychance to have a sound of that beast?
The blow off is the HKS one?
Sound any good?
TMIC looks beautiful dude.
Thanks man. I see if could try to record a clip of it. Yah it's HKS SQV2 model with GH8 adaptor.

It sounds loud & sharp....& i mean real loud & sharp ;D

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I agree very nice. :) I also see no probs in STi as I have a Cusco and there is plenty of clearance all around. Maybe just the hood scoop if anything but even that is doubtful.
Yah and we have the Perrin TMIC (similar to AVO TMIC) over here too. There shouldn't be any issue man.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts