Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My name is Chris. and I am an alco... Oops, wrong forum! I should be recieving my 3rd Subaru in 3 weeks. I now own a 2002 2.5rs and a WRX wagon. I am trading in the wagon for a 2008 Hatch. I live in the Broad Ripple neighborhood of Indianapolis. I am glad to have found this group thanks to snwbdr94. I will mod my new car much like I had the wagon modded and look forward to seeing what everyone else does.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Re: Subaru #3!

Hello. My name is Chris. and I am an alco... Oops, wrong forum! I should be recieving my 3rd Subaru in 3 weeks. I now own a 2002 2.5rs and a WRX wagon. I am trading in the wagon for a 2008 Hatch. I live in the Broad Ripple neighborhood of Indianapolis. I am glad to have found this group thanks to snwbdr94. I will mod my new car much like I had the wagon modded and look forward to seeing what everyone else does.
hey chris. Welcome to 3gwrx! anyway, i'll be recieving my wrx in 3 weeks time too. hope to see some updates on ur car!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

hey chris. Welcome to 3gwrx! anyway, i'll be recieving my wrx in 3 weeks time too. hope to see some updates on ur car!
I didn't mod my wagon all that much. I don't consider tinting a mod, since I have had it on all my vehicles since 1984. Probably what will happen is that towards spring, I will get a rear sway and strut bar, with end links. Drive for a while, and then decide on the front bar. A Cobb Acessport will happen before the end of the first year, along with a new muffler. If I feel rich, I might just go straight to stage 2 at that time. Then depending on how I like the ride, I might mess with the suspension some more.

Just to mess with people's heads, next summer I will probably put on my 1999 5 spoke wheels. ;)

·
Registered
3,581 Posts

Hey Chris, good to see you came over :) I love my 08 hatch to death, and hopefully we all will be able to share what works good vs what doesn't with the new vehicles so welcome again to the site and hope you find information you need!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

which colors did you order ?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

i thought going with the blue was too classic and that a lot of people will have choice blue too... but so far im happy cause seem that nobody got the blue one

so far white n dark gray seem the most popular

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

When I walked into the dealer...I wasn't even sure I was getting a WRX. The Legacy is a very nice car! I really didn't think I would get red, but I said what the F**k and got it anyway.

·
Registered
421 Posts

When I walked into the dealer...I wasn't even sure I was getting a WRX. The Legacy is a very nice car! I really didn't think I would get red, but I said what the F**k and got it anyway.
this is gonna be embarrassing, but when i went to the dealership for the 2nd time, i kinda walked into the legacy wagon thinkin it was the 08 wrx. i know. i was kinda distracted that day though.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Just been told my car will be at my home no later than the 29th!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

It is in! I pick it up today at 4:30p....Picks to come probably next week.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts