Subaru WRX Forums banner

Which Body Style did you like least

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
you never accounted for the "classic" impreza ;D

i like em all , actually owned 1 of each except the new 08 <----altho comin soon ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
No matter what body style comes after, classic would always be my favorite. That's the one I fell in love with, anything else is just a close second. Wasn't too happy with any of the newer ones till 08. Don't get me wrong, if it has a subaru badge it's defaulted to sexy, but 08 really brought it back for me.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I had a 2004 for which I thought was the best look, esp., with the aftermarket body stuff, plus it had the EJ20, which in my opion is far better. Much more responsiveness then the newer motors.

·
Registered
752 Posts
i wouldnt say i dislike Blob-Eyes, but i am not to crazy about the head lights.

·
Registered
243 Posts
ive liked all of them but if i had to choose one it would have to be the 06-07 only b/c of the front end... just kinda killed those years for me. but '08 has brought the wrx to a new level 8)

·
Registered
239 Posts
I must admit I like the new 08 design which looks so much more modern parked next to the 07 (I also own a 07). Have never been able to work out the hate from the old WRX/STI school (although the standard 08 grill was a fail) and the flip on the 09 is really confusing (guys it just a 08 body with a sti wing) but shows how the media can sway the old wrx crew, who it seems are more interested in perceptions then reality. I have only ever received positive comments on my 08 WRX and STI from the general public and even most subaru fans when seen in the flesh.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Youre missing the GC8 :'(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts