Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got some extra money and decided to go on and order the Exhaust but damn they are on back order till 1st or 2nd week of june and they told me if the price on them jumps up then even tho i would order one now i would need to add more if the price goes up :( any1 know where i could get one for 300$ and not wait?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
you can call your local dealers and see if anyone has 1 around. The price hasnt been ~$300 for a little while now. There is always a chance that a dealer is not aware of the exhaust no longer being at the sale price. Never hurts to call.

·
Registered
949 Posts
You sure about this? I just ordered mine from the dealer about a week ago and I asked the total and he told me itd be $333.00. I asked how long the deal was going on for and he said he wasnt sure. So I think it may still be going on. Just call your local dealer and ask them. Im glad I caught this offer before the price jumps back up. Ha

·
Registered
51 Posts
I asked SGP about this - as their product description still said "promo pricing" - but the price had jumped back to regular.

They've readjusted it back this morning to the promo price of $305.00

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
the price is def. right but I've not seen a clip where it sounds worth it.

right now I'm looking at nvidea
go on youtube and listen with HEADPHONE, you will hear it way differently

·
Registered
67 Posts
the price is def. right but I've not seen a clip where it sounds worth it.

right now I'm looking at nvidea
go on youtube and listen with HEADPHONE, you will hear it way differently
still not impressed. I think it's worth the money, but I'm willing to spend double to get double the quality in sound.

vs
bleh

though this clip sounds better than the other

·
Registered
949 Posts
True the SPT exhaust has sounded quiet compared to others but I know the reason that I am buying it is mainly 2 things. 1) The price of it. Ya cant beat that for a CBE. 2) I tend to attract cops enough on my own without a damn exhaust. lol So this will give me a little sound but not attract many coppers. I do believe though that after I put my DP and my UP it will add more sound too it. Im hoping.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Pay double for sound? Just think, you could put the extra money towards a BOV ;)

·
Registered
988 Posts
Here's my sound clips

Cobb + SPT

Little Rev

Start Up

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
STILL WAITING FOR MINE *"&UY"(*&?)"
Ordered on April 7.... July is coming and still no news