Subaru WRX Forums banner

81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
it was nice to meet you at wbm.i was asking you about your car. that is an impressive build. great to see a narrow body that modded!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
im not 100% sure of exactly who im talking to rite now (a few people had mentioned wrxforums in conversation) but i know everyone i spoke to at WBM were very cool laid back people......so it was nice meeting you too lol. Thanks for the compliments as well, means alot!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #83 (Edited)
here's a few shot's from my recent BeastCoast photoshoot/feature.

...and here is the link to the legit feature!!! Maxed Out! | BeastCoast

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)
some more sweet shot's from BeastCoast

couple pics (courtesy of Dan Mack Photography) from a local meet.

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
sick!!

Reactions: subiedude09

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
love the engine bay, clean and highly functional lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
hopped up on the dyno once again and made 376whp and 346wtq @22psi on the stock block. View attachment 22802 View attachment 22803

heres a link to show the car on the dyno. this pull was at 23psi and made 400whp. I didnt want 400 on the stock block so we down tuned one psi and stood with the 376whp.......and yes, motor mounts were def in mind after this day lmao.

I then went and got the car aligned by a good friend..... View attachment 22804

hey man,

just been reading your build thread and just wondering i know it was a while ago but on this set up at 22 psi at 376 whp did u end up doing anything to the block besides supporting mods? ie, head studs?
looking into a similar setup on stock block with supporting mods but wanted to how if i should order head studs or if there not needed..

thanks,
pablo

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #93 (Edited)
hey man,

just been reading your build thread and just wondering i know it was a while ago but on this set up at 22 psi at 376 whp did u end up doing anything to the block besides supporting mods? ie, head studs?
looking into a similar setup on stock block with supporting mods but wanted to how if i should order head studs or if there not needed..

thanks,
pablo
hey pablo, sorry for the late response :( i havent been on in awhile......and to answer your question, no. the motor itself was completely stock. hope i helped u out a bit :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
i havent been on this forum in awhile so i figured id share some shots taken of my car at a meet in Plymouth MA called "Cars and Copters"

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Also raced a gsxr750r last weekend and thankfuly my buddy was around to record it :). Please mind the quality of the video, a phone was all he had to record with!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey pablo, sorry for the late response :( i havent been on in awhile......and to answer your question, no. the motor itself was completely stock. hope i helped u out a bit :)
all good mate. i ended up leaving the stock block as well with all supporting mods but with a different turbo and ended up getting 273kw atw, which is around 365-375 whp on e85 :) safe tuned as well as its my daily and cant yet afford to build it anytime soon

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
been a while since i've added any pics to this thread.....so here's some shot's of my new setup. sold the xd9's.

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
I like the tilt-shift you did with the last photos! Nice!

81 - 100 of 105 Posts