Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey 3gwrx, first i just wanna say great site and thumbs up for the support you're giving the new impreza shape

now to the main issue, I live in Egypt in the middle east and we only get the impreza 1.5R with the EJ15 engine i think and it only has 107hp and this is due to the extraordinary car import customs with engines over 1600 cc :S this 1.5 actually costs about $26,000 so you get my point, anyways i was wondering if some one has any idea if the Cobb tuning lowering springs from the WRX will fit in this car or not?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Sorry for the slow response bob.

I think one problem that we have (at least for the US and canada posters) is that we do not have a 1.5R here in north america. So it's hard to answer your question with absolute certainty.

I would say that it's VERY likely that the 1.5R, WRX, and 2.5i all share basically the same struts. So WRX springs would probably work on your 1.5R. Try posting over in the singapore specific board within this foroum, I think they DO have the 1.5R there and people that are modding the suspensions on them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts