Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i plan on getting front and rear sways. i was looking at ralliteks, http://www.rallitek.com/rafrreswbark.html and i wanted to know what you guys thought? any other things i should get as well? i read that endlinks should be replaced. any input would be awesome.

thanks
John

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I have the sway bars on backorder. Should be getting them soon. I would recommend getting new endlinks, esp the front. Cause the extra stress on the the factory ones I think will be too much for it to handle. I went the Perrin in the front and Agency Power Adjustable for the rear. Both good stuff. I do think that the sway bars are very good.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got so:
-front endlinks
-rear endlinks

gotcha

..man then i gotta go get an alignment and everything..lol

most likely gonna order the sways after i install the fogs ;D

thanks guys!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh shoot one more thing, i was wondering how you guys replaced the endlinks? on jackstands? im most likely gonna use jackstands for the sways so..

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Well, you have to disconnect the endlinks from the sway bars to install the sway bars, just replace the endlinks then and there, I think that jackstand, safety first, would be fine.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha okay wow i was totally thinking about something else... for some reason i have the control arm in my head... : :-\

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so my final decision is: rallitek's front/rear sways, avo's front endlinks(looks really cheap but i read subiesport's latest issue and they fixed it up or something?) OR perrin's, agengcy power's rear endlinks

sways: 250
endlinks(front and rear):140+180
total:570...ugh hurts to see that lol...

·
Registered
382 Posts
so my final decision is: rallitek's front/rear sways, avo's front endlinks(looks really cheap but i read subiesport's latest issue and they fixed it up or something?) OR perrin's, agengcy power's rear endlinks
Check the group buy section, there are some people coming together to save a bit on the sways.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool, thanks man

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I highly recommend the sway bars. Even if you don't get the sways, you have to get upgraded endlinks. The endlinks will make a big difference in handling.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts