Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Im new to the forum. Just sold my 2007 jeep wrangler for a 2010 wrx. My wrx is a base model so no heated seats and no fog light. I was thinking about picking up a set of slk led fogs and wondering if anyone has installed a switch in the factory heated seat switch location. I would just get a new stalk but i want to option to turn them on whenever i want. I was thinking somthing like this...

Daystar KU80011 - Daystar Rocker Switch - Quadratec

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
there is a way to change the wiring or relay if i remember. search around here for fogs always on thread. maybe in diy section.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just ordered a set of switches. I hope they fit. I plan on wiring them with an add a fuse in an open spot in the fuse box. I want to find a spot that turns off when you turn the car off so i never forget to shut them off. Also plan on doing footwell lighting. If the switches work out ill post some pics and links

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Ordered some daystar switches hoping they would fit. And they did. They are a perfect fit in the factory heated seat spot. Prob going to wire up my own custom footwell lighting and make my own wiring harness for a set of fog lights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts