Subaru WRX Forums banner

1841 - 1860 of 1898 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
awesome!! what are u going to run for a turbo with this beautiful twinscroll setup? borg warner? sorry if u stated earlier in your thread...i havent looked yet lol

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
looks amazing! great fab work.

Reactions: snwbdr94

·
Super Moderator
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,847
F'ing Beautiful!
it's going to be crazy when she's all wrapped up...again, haha. can't wait for june!

awesome!! what are u going to run for a turbo with this beautiful twinscroll setup? borg warner? sorry if u stated earlier in your thread...i havent looked yet lol
no worries. all my mods are usually up to date on the first page. i was running the EFR IWG 7064 and sold that for a bit more power and picked up the EFR EWG 7670.

Surprised he thought those welded braces were necessary. Anyway, the more TIG work, the cooler.
i agree!

looks amazing! great fab work.
IAG is top notch. thanks for following along!

·
Super Moderator
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,849
Do you have a scheduled pick up date? When does the car get tuned? Assuming IAG is doing it again? What other tricks do you have up your sleeve?
so the tuning session is the weekend of june 1st, just about two weeks from today. so that's the tentative pick up day and i can't believe after almost a year wait, i'll have my daily driver back making 500+whp and vowed to never disturb her again.

i know that last part won't happen as i already have some exterior plans for her front and hood but no MAJOR projects after this, puh-lease!

tricks...who me?! just two or three left really. you'll see ;)

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
thank you, sir. wish i was reading updates on your build thread!
I've been putting all my spare time in getting my 96 GC to reliable DD conditions and throwing some cosmetic mods on it. Have a couple change-ups coming to the WRX in the near future. I'm in a weird spot. I want my GC to look like a Version 4 JDM STI, but no engine/drivetrain mods to back it. While I want my 08 to stay entirely lethal but look more subtle/stock. Somethings wrong with me :)

I am eagerly waiting to see what your car ends up doing. Love all the attention to detail. Keep it up man, very inspirational work!

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
insanely impressive!!

1841 - 1860 of 1898 Posts