Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2002 - 2003 WRX with some bug eyes? Well this is the thread to post up photos.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! That is a tasty looking bugeye. Hard to believe that that thing is over 10 years old. Did you get a chance to see how many miles were on the clock?

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
this was a good idea to seperate some of the gens!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
hmm...kinda defeats the purpose of this being a 3rd gen only forum...

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
^ regardless of the name, its just us trying to bring some life back into this forum. I like the idea of having different gen threads that are specific.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmm...kinda defeats the purpose of this being a 3rd gen only forum...
Well, based on the fact that many members have been posting 1-3 times A MONTH for the last few months, something needed to change.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I do applaud your recent efforts to resurrect this forum, I still browse this forum, especially because it is the best place to find used stuff for our car considering many of the for sale posts over on nasioc neglect to mention what year car their stuff was off of. Ironically I do believe the demise of this forum was due to the over-populated advertisements that these vendors are constantly bumping some of which are duplicates of the same merchandise. Prior to 3gwrx becoming wrxforums there was at least a separate window for new advertisements versus new posts. Bring that back maybe even 3 sections where there are new posts, new for sale posts, and new vendor advertisements then maybe we can get this forum back to its glory days. Sorry to be off topic here, the bugeyes are classics!

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
^have to agree 100%, I would like to see the vendor sales either go away completely or be put in a separate area away from the regular useful threads

1 - 13 of 13 Posts