Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up Feelas! I'm Tim from Cherryhill/ Mount laurel area. You'll usually find me flyn down 295/ Rt.55 its hard to keep the rex under 80. lol ;D.

·
Registered
700 Posts
im from ny and pa and del are not tri state. its ny,nj,ct but screw it im here anyways. im up in newburgh. cherryhill is in nj right?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im from ny and pa and del are not tri state. its ny,nj,ct but screw it im here anyways. im up in newburgh. cherryhill is in nj right?
Yup NJ. I guess any 3 states connecting can be called tri-state, I didn't mean to single anybody out. Sorry bro :). Welcome to the Malitia ;D.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Yup NJ. I guess any 3 states connecting can be called tri-state, I didn't mean to single anybody out. Sorry bro :). Welcome to the Malitia ;D.
its cool. there has got to be more people then us from this area

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL.. I know rite. :( I've been seeing mad 08's in the area, to bad we don't have stickers to slap on the windshield :). I did see a few guys on the clubwrx site. O' If u wanna change the name from "tri-state" to whatever let me know.

Cheers!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
i dont really see any 08 wrxs. alot of imprezas though but they're all older people who have them. it sucks i atleast want one 08 wrx to be able to look at around here lol. the name is fine

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol.. The other day I was creepn up on a SWP sedan and got all amped to give the wave, when I got next to them it was some old lady w/ big glasses all huntched over. LOL too funny. I did beep and wave but she had NO idea.

·
Registered
700 Posts
ugh an 07 sti drove by me yesterday and shook his head. its ashame other subaru drivers can be such a dousche. 1 evo driver totally hates my car cuz i was rolling along side of him and his girl was totally checking out my car and gave me a nice smile ;D. lmao

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yo I totally feel ya on that... I'm always given the wave/ head nod. Some people r just so stuck the F up. Gotta luv when some tool bags girl is checkn you out. Gettn the wink FTW!! ;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm in Stroudsburg, PA or at least a small town very close to it :D

·
Registered
717 Posts
philly, pa.... only saw 1 wrx 08 on the road, everything else are imprezas

·
Registered
39 Posts
[/quote]Yup NJ. I guess any 3 states connecting can be called tri-state, I didn't mean to single anybody out. Sorry bro :). Welcome to the Malitia ;D.
[/quote]
Hey guys wayne NJ drive a red rexy sedan...were not a malitia were a motha f****n army! ;)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad you guys found the Malitia A.K.A The motha F****** ARMY!! +'s 8)

·
Registered
700 Posts
oh snap tri state taking over this mo fo? i think so! :D totally using oh snap as much as possible. its a hella awesome saying. also like to say that im really excited bout the AC meet. need to be around my own kind. tired of hanging with honda's all day.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 249 Posts