·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here some pics of my WR Blue

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Looks great!! Love looking at the new 08's. Did you get Premium Package?

Also, are you going to be getting the sport grille soon? If so, you may as well put in a purchase for hella supertones so when you change out the grille you can mount the horns right behind it and kill two birds with 1 stone!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was no premium packages for canadian market, no NAV

the only option really was the sport grill but they were asking 450$CAN for it.. i will probably get on of those OEM from ebay for 218$CAN

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks very nice! Every new pic I see of someones I love it more and more! I called the dealer yesterday they said no orders of STis till December 15th :'( And even after it's ordered, who knows when it's coming in. I probably won't see it till Summer.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My local dealer sold 2 wrx and quebec dealer cant have wrx until february, they are all sold out aready !!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im getting a tint next week and im really digging the sport grill

prob also a short shift soon and looking for a exhaust.... the car is too quiet :)

ahh those projector need HID !!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
i was given a choice of blue (arrive in november) or red (that arrives in december). I chose red.

But now to think about it, should have gone for blue....

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
me i was hesitatiin between the blue and the white, they didnt have any white to show me so i took the blue n i dont regret it :)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was considering a mazdaspeed3 as second choice but the speed3 will definitly have been white.. was fun n powerfull... but too much power at the front wheel n it wasnt winter friendly

·
Registered
382 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures, I'm torn between the WR blue and dark grey color, being able to see it in 5 door form helps put a lot. Good luck with the new wheels.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Looks great!! Love looking at the new 08's. Did you get Premium Package?
As he said, he couldn't have ordered the premium package being in Canada, but it looks like he as all those features included in the car be bought:
# Fog lights
# Front lip spoiler
# Aerodynamic side ground effects
# Rear diffuser
# Heated side mirrors
# Windshield wipers de-icer
# Dual-stage heated front seats
# Steering wheel mounted audio controls
# 100-watt 10-speaker premium audio system with 6-disc in-dash CD changer, MP3/WMA capability,

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
by the way, dunno why they call it a premium audio system... its really disapoiting... maybe im too demanding working in the car audio domain for about 5year now... but ive seen way better sound system in cheaper car

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yeah, I have not had the chance to hear the setup yet, but I have a feeling I'm going to be sadly disappointed.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The bass is too loud, sloppy n unprecissed i have to put it at -4 to hear it decently, but im quite enjoying the free sirius subscription

·
Registered
382 Posts
The bass is too loud, sloppy n unprecissed i have to put it at -4 to hear it decently, but im quite enjoying the free sirius subscription
How long does that last?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
have no idea... the dealer didnt know it was coming with a free trial either... but its not the complete listing of channel there is only 12 channel available (CNN, Chiil, Jazzcafe, `80 ect..)

Im thinking that those channel might stay on for free for a while and if you subcribe the full channel listing will be available

1 - 20 of 35 Posts