Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, here's a "run-and-gun" shot I did the other night. there are some things i need to work on for next time, but I wanted to get a pic posted. I think I shot about 20 pics in about 15 minutes...when you're shooting at dusk the light goes away really fast. I didn't have too much time to really line up the composition the way i needed to, but I'll work on that more next time i go out. The dealer got in my sport grille that day, so i took it in and had them install it and detail it...by the time they got done i was cutting it a little close...but that's the fun right? ;)

-b

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Looks awesome. I think the fact that I love this car in every color says something about its design. It's just a cool looking ride.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, the design of the car itself is nice...the thing practically lights itself. all the body lines are clearly defined. in fact, on a lot of cars you really have to work hard to pull out all the features of the car in a photo and the lighting has to be just right do really make everything pop. the fact that almost every picture i see of this vehicle (including the ones posted in the gallery of this forum) showcases those design elements, even the ones taken from phone cameras...that in and of itself speaks to the quality of the design of this car. i originally wanted DGM, but the silver really grew on me ;)

thanks
-b

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks rallyshark! got a couple of "tangents" i'm not happy with...but like i said...stuff to improve upon for next time.

-b

·
Registered
243 Posts
yeah i have spark silver and love it b/c i live down a dirt road and it hides it fairly good unless i aim for mud puddles ;D

·
Registered
359 Posts
nice shots!! I can't see this vehicle enough LOL. I still have yet to see another on the road.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice shots!! I can't see this vehicle enough LOL. I still have yet to see another on the road.
thanks! i'll do better next time...fo sho! i have yet to see another on the road too...weird right? and on a side note. i got my first scratch :mad: not cool. passenger sideskirt...it's minor, but couldn't it have happened a little later...like when i'd owned it for more than 2 weeks?

-b

·
Registered
243 Posts
the first scratch is always the worst.... but ive realized that after the first you are more willing to have more fun on dirt roads :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, there's always that initial downer...but then you realize, it can be fixed...and you move on to the real fun stuff...all the stuff you were too timid to do when it was "pristine" ;)

speaking of dirt roads...does anyone know if the molded mudflaps fit on the premium package?

thanks
-brandon

·
Registered
183 Posts
yeah, there's always that initial downer...but then you realize, it can be fixed...and you move on to the real fun stuff...all the stuff you were too timid to do when it was "pristine" ;)

speaking of dirt roads...does anyone know if the molded mudflaps fit on the premium package?

thanks
-brandon
Subargenuineparts.com states that is doesn't, i was looking at that myself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts