Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks good..

Are you getting any contact with the LCA or the rear diff?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no contacts.. the muffler guy did a really great job on making sure it was gonna fit right. he had to trim off a small bit of back side of the bumper where the outlet is to makesure it doesn't burn the bumper later on.

its 3 inches then we also had to do a 2 and half inch after the axle on back

roger's exhaust shop in fontana, ca

really nice man. gave me an awsome deal 250 bucks

·
Registered
126 Posts
good for you man. How's it sound?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good and loud...
wish you could of seen and hear it in person today. i dont think those video does the car justice.. but they're all i got for now, so i guess that'll work ;p

·
Registered
253 Posts
what brand of muffler did you use and did you get a CEL because of the downpipe?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would you have the part number of the muffler? i found few different types on ebay.
no i dont ...they just had it in display at the muffler shop where i went. saw that one and i was yeah, lets put this one on there! hehe
we tried it out and it barely made the fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Are you getting any "overboosting" with the catless setup? I am looking at the invidia DP as well and overboosting is concern.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nope.. got a map from rallitek to fix that issue (CEL code: P0244) ... also you should get a wastegate pill. im still using the stock pill cuz i havent notice any problems yet ..

heres a link to a write up by cobb. they talk bout it for the 07s but its the same issue with the 08s
http://www.cobbtuning.com/info/?ID=3476

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
got some pic of my ride....

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Nice Pix!! ;D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh shit. your rims looks really nice. Never like stock rims that much before.
yeah,, i hated those stockers at first.. so my friend and i decided to play around with them and gave it a face lift. so there you have it with the results hehe

looks like a whole new set of wheels !! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts