Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
hummm I don't know 'bout the sub itself but as for space, I have a 10" and it kills space literally :eek: I read here and there that it ain't so bad and with 2 might give quite a kick ;) keep us updated

·
Registered
61 Posts
2 8" Polk Momo subs $50 each off ebay. The box is roughly .35 for each speaker.

If you don't feel like building a box this is out of the question though, as they don't really make 8" boxes, much less one that fits flush up against the back of the seats.
I also made a bracket to hold it in place and to prevent theft. If anyone wants it they have to take one of the speakers out and unbolt it from the bracket.

Amp is under the passenger seat.

Since the subs are basically with you in the car and not in the trunk i think they are almost too loud, so I have it turned down a bit. If you had one it wouldn't take much space at all.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Just get a basslink, You'll save money on the box and amp. Im running a basslink II (250watt RMS) and love it!
Hey guys!

quick question.... our stock rear door speakers ... can they generate more than a max of 250 watts?

as got a pair of spare 250 watt-ers around dont know whether should replace

·
Registered
42 Posts
so i do not want to waist my truck space cuz i like it v much so i thinking of geting 2 of this 1 under my seat and 1 under the pas seat what do u guys think and has any1 ever done this

https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/product_info.php?cPath=33_99_101&products_id=1295
I was thinking of getting the same setup, I'm in the same boat, where I would really like to keep my trunk space. There is not much info out on this product, but from what I do know its just a plug and play and self amplified. I have heard of two ways it can be installed, either under the drivers side seat, or the pass, (http://subaru.dealerfit.com/store/subaru-impreza-subwoofer-amplifier-kit-prod181_1277.php) but I don't know if you can do both. I don't know anybody that has the sub, but I've read the reviews, and apparently for something that is only 120 watts, it pounds! I'm assuming mainly because it is located under your seat, so two of them would be amazing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts