Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it up and am installing it today when I get home.. Ill do an up date when Im finished...

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok simple install.. flange BOV...bolted right up.. I just think the spring is too strong I cant get it to pop off.. I have some buddies coming over with some other springs to try I may try and cut it down but I will order one from TiAL tomorrow prolly.. Looks very good though....

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I like the sound and with this one it is only noticeable under hard driving conditions.. not normal shifting.. and I can switch back and forth in a matter of 5mins...

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
I would assume not, I think if I recall correctly he still has it on as he is a true ricer! ;)

He has other problems though like clutch and well his car in general is well fubard.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey man sick BOV, probably one of the best flowing ones on the market! Quick question, where did you get the TiAl with the right flange from? How much did it dent the wallet? Now that you've had it for a while what are your impressions?

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey man sick BOV, probably one of the best flowing ones on the market! Quick question, where did you get the TiAl with the right flange from? How much did it dent the wallet? Now that you've had it for a while what are your impressions?
I drove with it for a little while there were some issues on hard stops with stalling though, sounded great though if I were going to go to a FMIC and redo the MAF sensor I would def put this back on but it is going to my buddy this weekend for his 04. I bought the v-band flange from maperformance I believe for like and the BOV I picked up from a friend.
I would assume not, I think if I recall correctly he still has it on as he is a true ricer! ;)

He has other problems though like clutch and well his car in general is well fubard.
Clutch is still good to go homo!! ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts