Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little bit of an update :)

She'll be sold soon :( But first I promised the buyer I'd replace the clutch and maybe some belts and what not

Dunno why but my girlfriend's cat loves to sit on top of both the wrx's...It's funny when it's raining because there's kitten paw prints on my hood :)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Verrrrrrrrrrry Sexy! Now upgrade that grille cause the chrome = EWW... I hate mine too lol thats why I just bought a new one :) woo hoo can't wait for it. But again SEXY!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
You know whats funny.... I didn't even look at the posters name (obv we've been talking in the other thread hahah) i'm a dumass hahah ... yea def looks good tho. You selling the bugeye? Is it stock or lightly modded?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha nah mine are similar to yours only without the red trim, they're Gunners 17x7

As for the Bugeye it was my brother's car before he got his Spec B and sold it to me :) But I believe the mod list goes like this...

STi RA 5-Spd
STI EJ257 conversion
STI TMIC
STI Rotors(slotted)
Greddy Cat-Back
Perrin DP(catless)
Perrin Equal Length Headers
K&N Drop In Air Filter
Turbonetic T-72(20psi)
Pee 800cc Injectors
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

He got it protuned at Exclusive Motorsports in Saratoga and it's pushes about 370whp on 93, not sure about torque...I'm not sure what he did to the suspension but that's worked on as well. It's an awesome ride but she needs to go as I need the money, badly :(

Wheels are Rota Tarmacs, but as for looks my brother and I never really go past wheels and such...Always love a good sleeper :)

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
So you're one of those people who fixes their cars before they sell them, instead of just unloading them and not mentioning all the problems it has?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know too damn well the complications of females and cars lol, and I only have a girlfriend...

I was looking at ACT for a good package deal with the lightweight racing flywheel and an Exedy heavy duty pressure plate...Hopefully this one will last a lot longer than the stock one did, as stated by someone else on this site, upgraded turbo + stock clutch = epic fail lol...

Had I had known you were interested in buying an 02 I would have driven it up there for you, I'm always in Toronto in the summer staying with my Uncles in Scarborough

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
wow! my wife is in toronto right now, i sent her up there to go see AC/DC at the skydome. she wants a turbo car for herself and has her heart set on the new forester xt. makes me thinking i should trade my 08 wrx in on a 09 forester and get that go kart for me. i would love that little car. got anymore pictures of the 02? i think she would love a new turbo forester for christmas...

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Surely!

They might be a bit out of focus, my girlfriend didn't have a steady hand that day I guess lol.

I'll try to get some under the hood pics tomorrow, but if it keeps raining like it has been lately that could prove to be useless lol...Her you go though

Oh and as for the new XT's, test drove one, if you get your wife one I suggest tuning your WRX lol....They're punchy little buggers :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts