Subaru WRX Forums banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
No. Niko sent it back and I saw it was changed. I changed it back and saved it. Then before the flash it somehow got changed again. I changed it back, saved and then went to flash and it stayed changed to where I wanted it and all is well. Just weird I had to do it twice.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sorry, I didn't read through the entire thread... has anyone had good results on the 2010s with this? And can I patch it to my Torqued Performance tune or will it corrupt it? Thanks.

·
Registered
666 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Any reason this would just stop working? Was working fine then after I had a few revisions from Eric at TP, I went to FFS and went right to 6900 rpms. Went in and reset everything just to be sure and still no dice.

Little help?!?

FFS/LC Settings:
Rev Limit (Fuel Cut): On above 6800, Off below 6795
Rev Limit Fuel Resume (Boost): 20 (psi relative)
Boost disable during fuel cut-RPM threshold: 12800
Boost disable during fuel cut-Load threshold: 1
Boost disable during fuel cut-Boost(psi) threshold: 24.364 (psi absolute)
LC disable speed(KMH) threshold: 5
LC disable speed(MPH) threshold: 3
LC RPM delta: 2000 (6800-2000=4800)
FFS RPM delta: 1300 (6800-1300=5500)

·
Registered
714 Posts
UPDATE
After emailing back and forth with Nikos we found that somehow between Eric and I going through a few revisions to my Torqued Performance ROM, the FFS/LC patch was un-patched. This left the settings visible in my ROM when viewing in ECU Flash but, the actual parameters were no longer patched and functioning. I plan to re-patch in the next few days. Glad it was something simple....damn computers are great until they betray you, LOL!!

121 - 126 of 126 Posts