Discussion Starter #1
TKz "Sleeper "

UR CAI and Perrin BOV

Attachments

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Re: TKz "Sleeper "

Hey guys... Careful with the UR CAI, I had to make a bracket to hold it, it has too much play. Check out my gallery.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thanks guys ;D, Next will be the tru boost... when it gets here. Got lost in Portland somewhere, go figure. I'll be hittn up the homedepot this weekend to fab. up a bracket for the CAI.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Whats up fellas!! Welcome to all the newbies glad u found this form. Sorry I've been outta the loop, just got another house and been so busy. To Pehon the Red bean is lookn SICk ass hell!! :) Coop and OGB ur both way ahead of me on the DGM.. the FMIC is lookn good! My only other mods have been the UR down pipe ( Exhuast is waiting in the guest room to be put on :'( ) I did get the OEM fogs and put nokya 2500 yellows in. LED front and rear signals. Cobb springs r a click away. As always VDC FTW!! 8)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

TKBIGS, so how you like the Nokya so far... did you got idea from me :p
i still love mine, especially on freash snow the glow is really sweet

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

did you got idea from me :p
i still love mine, especially on freash snow the glow is really sweet
LOL.. In a way yes I did. I have a hour drive @ 5 a.m and realy needed something to help cut through the rain and snow. Just like the stock lows the fogs weren't cuttn it. I keep tossn up between PIAA or the IPF's. Then I saw u were usen the NOKYA's , being you get 10x as much snow as me I figured "COURTEAU must know"lol.. wise choice ;) ;). The Nokya's kick a$$!! I also did the LED signals.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Glad to hear from you again. I have been wondering what has happened to you...
Just been mad busy w/ this house.. ( Its more of a flip, Me and a few buddys are taken a gamble) I pray it works out! I did find time for the UR DP and the fogs. Gotta say the Front Mount is lookn SICK!! Its all about being "stealth" The DGM FTW!!!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

I used LED just for the license plate, for my signal i used the purplish silverstar in front (amber when lighted) so they have a nice blue reflection in the houssing

for the back i used PIAA Mirror orange, so i dont have any orange reflection at all in the housing, now my clear light look clear at the way, they also light legal amber... but those piaa were really hard to get and costed me more than a decent man should be for signal bulb :-\
but heck, i love PIAA, cant wait to install the piaa wheels ;D

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

nice! let your modding begin! =) it wouldn't remain a sleeper for long...
Lol.. I guess i should change that idea. :) Now that I see what everybodys been up to I'm gettn all itchy! Minus the poison that you'v been given everyone! The Red Bean ( I say that w/ mad props!!) is Top Notch!! Keep the poison flowin'

·
Registered
421 Posts

nice! let your modding begin! =) it wouldn't remain a sleeper for long...
Lol.. I guess i should change that idea. :) Now that I see what everybodys been up to I'm gettn all itchy! Minus the poison that you'v been given everyone! The Red Bean ( I say that w/ mad props!!) is Top Notch!! Keep the poison flowin'
hahah yeah nonsleeping cars are the way to go haha =) yes i love my red bean

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Where did you get your cold air intake??
Ebay has the UR CAI for 195 plus shipping. I got mine delv. in 3 days. Hurry up so you have it for the weekend!! LOL... ;D

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Grave Yard pix

Attachments

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

nice pics. lol.
Lol.. I was getting attacked by bugs so they weren't the best pix. I also got this GIMP its like photoshop, my boy gave it to me. So I tried messn around with it but its SO flippn complicated! Sorry to let you down Mike ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts