Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
that STi front bumper is hawt!! Looks a little like an evoX though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I find the SYMS kit is the best looking of the bunch that gets rid of the chrome grill ;)

haha I'm stuck with previous sedan version WRX else I'll get the hatch and that's the kit for me :p

·
Registered
421 Posts
I find the SYMS kit is the best looking of the bunch that gets rid of the chrome grill ;)

haha I'm stuck with previous sedan version WRX else I'll get the hatch and that's the kit for me :p
but the thing with the 08s is that the body kits are all made for the STi, which has a different body from the other 08s

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
They will some soon... i men compare the number, how many WRX are being sold each time they sell a STi, is worth it more for a compagny to market a WRX bodykit... but they will all start by showing off with STi kit first

·
Registered
421 Posts
They will some soon... i men compare the number, how many WRX are being sold each time they sell a STi, is worth it more for a compagny to market a WRX bodykit... but they will all start by showing off with STi kit first
i just hope its very soonn! haha

·
Registered
31 Posts
JDM shops nowadays are focusing too much on the STi n never look back at the WRX. The only shop w/ WRX mods are STI, HKS, Cusco n TEIN :p

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi. For is the STI more common overseas or id it like the Singapore market where there are tons of WRXs?

·
Registered
577 Posts
You know they have cars at that event too, right? Would have liked to seen some more Subies......
cars? what cars? ;D

that wrx is H-O-T 8)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts