Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i was wondering if any of you might have a torque spec list available? i thought i saw one on here, but i cant find it anymore. i am trying to look for the list so i can put it up in my garage. thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
do any of you guys know where i can find some sort of documentation with the specs? can i go to the dealer and get something? thanks

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
do any of you guys know where i can find some sort of documentation with the specs? can i go to the dealer and get something? thanks
I have a shop manual that has most torque specs if not all specs... the problem is that there is not table that showes them all at once. If you need a certian spec, I can look it up to see if I have it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
What specs do you need? I printed out a bit of the service manual when I purchased a 3-day pass from Subaru so maybe I'll have what you're looking for.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Does anyone have the torque specs for the 6 nuts (3 on each side) for the top of the front strut towers?

·
Registered
675 Posts
they are 14.5 ftlbs, at least thats what i remember seeing somewhere here on th boards when i installed my pinks. dont over torque them, those bolts can snap really easy, my buddie snapped his on his 03 when putting in his koni's.

·
Registered
206 Posts
can anyone look up the rear sway mounts and the end link mount bolts (both where the sway connects and where it connects to the frame) thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts