Subaru WRX Forums banner

Do you want a TP Sticker to rep Mr. Mineharts work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
If Eric is ok with it and you guys want i can ask my wife to make some Vinyl for us for the price of material and shipping. I am stage 1 from Eric and would love to represent his work.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I would deff be down, Eric is the man when it comes to e-tuning!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
YES! Ill take one!

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
I'm in as well !

·
Registered
378 Posts
Boosh count me in. Ill ever take a big ass windshield decal!

·
Registered
378 Posts
What's the word on these? Bay Area Meet is coming up and there are 3 of us that would like to rep TP

·
Registered
38 Posts
I emailed him, lets see what he says. my wife would love to design something for him or use his specs if he and only if he gives consent.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I hope eric wont get offended, but I had a friend cut me "torqued performance tuned" in silver, in two lines, from the tp logo a while ago. He used the letters in torqued performance to spell out tuned lol i must say it looks good, and i feel so proud, especially since he's finishing up my stg3+EWG custom tune :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I hope eric wont get offended, but I had a friend cut me "torqued performance tuned" in silver, in two lines, from the tp logo a while ago. He used the letters in torqued performance to spell out tuned lol i must say it looks good, and i feel so proud, especially since he's finishing up my stg3+EWG custom tune :)
Any Pics of it?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts