Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here we go, here some of the shot i took today, pehon feels free to add the one from your camera also... the video will be ready in a fews day so stay tuned

the first bunch of pics are Pehon car, and some when i was doing some laps along with me... all i can say is WOW and THX dude...

Seriously for the one of you who doubt about the VDC at the track let pehon express himself about but that think kick ass... each time he was pushing into the curve the car keep sticking and turning... when we felt the rear of the car was about to lets go IT DIDNT... it kept going... really impressive stuff

The black S-GT is Antiode's ride... thx for the ride back home btw... more comfortable than Pehon Cusco Zero2E rear seat roller-coaster :p

The rest of the pics are cars that were at the track today... some really nice pieces.. and FYI the new GT-R is F**** dam fast in stock form

here my photobucket link for those who cannot load all the pics at once
http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n93/dcourteau/

·
Registered
717 Posts
wow so many sexy cars..... :eek:, love the pics, seems like a fun day

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was as a spectator/passanger... i gues it was even better for those lucky guy to drive their car to the limit... the brake and the suspension mods really did a great job

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dunno mayve pehon know, but since there was faster car on the track sometime you have to slow down and lets the go first

·
Registered
421 Posts
No problems dude! I'll give u a ride anytime! but not that u said that Anticode's more confortable, fine. no more rides from me =)

and yes the VDC. i'll talk about it another day. just got back from KL. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Photos from my side soon!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha just kidding you know it :p
for long distance i might prefer anticode car's but for lapping your is the way to go ;D

·
Registered
646 Posts
dude i dont even know where to start, first off, pehon, ur car looks so freaking sick after u lowered it down. its honestly the best looking 08 ive seen. new gt-r, sexy, evo wagon, no comment on the rareness. living in america everything i see is so like, hard to get haha. wow. this is def my new fav thread on any forum ive ever seen

·
Registered
421 Posts
dude i dont even know where to start, first off, pehon, ur car looks so freaking sick after u lowered it down. its honestly the best looking 08 ive seen. new gt-r, sexy, evo wagon, no comment on the rareness. living in america everything i see is so like, hard to get haha. wow. this is def my new fav thread on any forum ive ever seen
thank you dude. I do agree that the car looks aggressive lowered.

here's my part from Sepang!

http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?topic=846.msg8048#msg8048

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sepang is around Kuala Lumpur in malaysia.. its where they hold the Malaysian Forumula 1 Grand prix

·
Registered
0 Posts
Dude..

Timesheets are out. Check out the Traction Circle forum.

Pehon: 2min 51s
Mine: 2min 45s

Tha VDC really helps man!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
... and how much are those tire... how long do they last ?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts