1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Those old engines put out less useable power than our current stock engines. Due to the Right Hand Drive, old TT engines will not fit our USDM LHD cars, so the inefficient factory TT setup must go! Use a twinscroll setup from a new JDM Legacy for much better results.
VF36 Twinscroll Turbo

RalliTEK AVO JDM TS Header System
http://www.avoturboworld.com/avoshop/images/300_ts_exmani.jpg

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, there are some who have wondered about how to make our car a twin turbo. Just thought that I would post.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, you could rebuild that motor and make it pretty good. Upgrade the turbos and you could have a beast.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd slap the fool that Twin Turbo'd a 4 cylinder. Slap them good and hard.

It's completely impractical to do. The turbo's would be small and there would me a quick power drop off in early rpms. if you had the H6 (3 cylinders for each, just like the Supra TT), then twin turbo can be practical.. for a 4, that's just a waste of money. Less components you have the less things there are to break.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
twin turboing an h-4 isn't that bad of an idea, things will just be tight in the engine bay...besides, it also matters if the turbos are parallel or inline...

i'm sure you could do some cool things having a small turbo for the low rpms and to help spool up a larger turber in the high rpms.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts