Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2008 wrx hatch. the only mod is a cat back. its only hitting 9psi boost. i have a gauge pluged in to the obd2 and it says the car is only requesting for 9 psi when i know it should be asking for 11.41. ive looked for boost leaks cant find any i have replaced vacccum line even bought the new t fitting with the boost pill and ive reset the ecu i cant get it to ask for what its supposed to. Im thinking its in like a low power mode?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have been having the same problem and I can’t found out what’s wrong. Checked BC, cleaned MAF, and wastegate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2008 wrx hatch. the only mod is a cat back. its only hitting 9psi boost. i have a gauge pluged in to the obd2 and it says the car is only requesting for 9 psi when i know it should be asking for 11.41. ive looked for boost leaks cant find any i have replaced vacccum line even bought the new t fitting with the boost pill and ive reset the ecu i cant get it to ask for what its supposed to. Im thinking its in like a low power mode?
Did you ever figure out your issue?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts