Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for guys who got the pinks... do u see unequal height for the driver side and the passenger side? both my front and rear on my driver side is abit higher than the passenger side... its not a big deal but wondering if others have the same issue...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Seriously? Ugh, I guess I'll check this when I get home...

·
Registered
61 Posts
IDK about the front but my right rear is about a quarter inch higher.

Every time I see my car directly from the back it makes me sad. :'(

·
Registered
369 Posts
Yeah, this was a real 'duh' moment.

This is normal. You'll see this due to the corners not being weight-balanced. Keep in mind that if you're outside taking pictures, who's putting weight in the drivers seat? ;)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Check your struts. Just a thought but if they are blown it may effect the ride height.

·
Registered
482 Posts
also keep in mind the front wheel wells are bigger than the rear which to the eye may seem like its lower in the rear but if u measure the distance from the bottom of the wheelwells to the ground u should find it to be relatively close all around

·
Registered
963 Posts
got my car up on jackstands and glad to report that all my struts are still good after 20000 kms! header is now installed too. waiting to get some new rubber mounted and then off for a test ride. :)
My rex is a 08 , What header are you running ?......in a few months I will be running a ceramic coated megan header with vf52 swap , 750 injectors , 255lph fuel pump , perrin inlet tube , perrin tmic , perrin intake , one step colder plugs , and full 3" exhaust with surgeline tune. I willl follow up the tune with data logging .
In all seriouness my car never has a break with hills , its always leaning back , my struts are not blown , I guess I need to let it sit on flat ground for a week or so , and then it will settle .......I've only had the springs in for 2 weeks.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts