Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, has anybody have had any experience with the whole US warranty...doing work here sending the papers getting a reimbursement? Did it go smoothly? Someone mentioned in another topic that SOA will reimburse the cost it would to do the job in US rates for labour and parts...anyone know anything about that?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
yea its what i have been told, maybe you can ask a canadian dealer to see how they proceed to be sure first

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
yes he will, but the question is that price in canada are higher for part and he might only get the U.S price reimbursed

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah, I'm not sure. He should ask both a Canadian dealer and the US dealer he got the car from to be sure.

What are you doing here, I thought you were on vacation? What time is it where you are?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
its 8am, im having my laptop and im staying with my in-law over here... i know im early, still bit jetlag haha

·
Registered
23 Posts
If I were to do it again, I would have waited to get the STI in the states, for about the same price that I paid for my WRX here... when are the car companys going to realize nobody likes paying an extra ten grand for a block heater and metric guages.. some cars like a Z06 would be over 20 cheaper, including all the taxes... its stupid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts