Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know there is a v-limited lip (replica) floating around overseas somewhere, and of course there was the group buy in singapore. Do we have access to this lip here in the states? Anyone know of a vendor offering the lip here? I've been searching up and down for days, the STi crowd has an influx of lips now - wheres the wrx love??

Links, vendors, anything??

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha you guys have the 08 wrx market on lock!! How much would it be to say... ship one of those nice lips over to the states? Any idea?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Canada is closer... Found this on another forum.

Get your 2008 JDM WRX replica lips! D2 has created a very high quality replica of the JDM WRX front lip and we would like to offer these to the community at a great price. These replica lips are all made in Canada. They are carefully wrapped and shipped to anywhere in the US and Canada with shipping insurance including. Contact me via pm or email to get your order moving, we will likely put up some of the other offerings for the earlier models aswell.

Contact
Chris - [email protected]

Price - $250 Shipped to the lower 48 and Canada, other States or areas contact for a custom quote

Fitment
-2008 STi
-2008 WRX Hatch and Sedan
-2008 2.5i with sport package (Hatch, havent confirmed fitment on the sedan yet)

These are only fraction of the cost of the genuine lip but they look and fit just as good. These lips are made of Fiber Reinforced Plastic, which is similar to fiberglass but stronger as the material actually has some give when it comes to flexing. Straight fiberglass lips become brittle in cold weather and are very easy to crack with the slightest encounter with a solid surface

To save further, we can combine shipping on multiple lips.

·
Registered
646 Posts
does it come with a replicated sti badge on the lip?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts