·
Registered
145 Posts
Are those konig runaways?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they are... The one downfall to them is that they are poweder coat so they chip real easy... :mad:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have a set of those as well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
looks sick.. obviously i chose black, but white was a very close second!

·
Registered
577 Posts
looks great! very artsy photos!

question: what bulbs are you running with your DRL, and your reg low beam? HID?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks great! very artsy photos!

question: what bulbs are you running with your DRL, and your reg low beam? HID?
Yeah i got a lot of free time to make them artsy... The DRL are 9005/HB3 12V 100W Lapis Blue the low beams are H11 12V 55W Lapis Blue and the fogs are...9006/HB4 12V 80W Lapis Blue I got all of them from lightbulbs4cars.com They are really good guys and quick delv

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'll like to invite you to take some photos of my car. haha nice photos dude
Yeah well if you wanted to send me some pictures of your car I could make them look cool as i said before I got a lot of free time...

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Well I'm sold on those bulbs lol, quick question though....I thought the highbeams and DRL's are the same, if so do they run of a reduced wattage being that why your DRL's are still yellow....It may be a bit newbish but I'm far from a lighting guru :)

Very sexy car by the way, the mud flaps are a nice touch...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I'm sold on those bulbs lol, quick question though....I thought the highbeams and DRL's are the same, if so do they run of a reduced wattage being that why your DRL's are still yellow....It may be a bit newbish but I'm far from a lighting guru :)

Very sexy car by the way, the mud flaps are a nice touch...
No you are right the DRL's are the same as the highbeams.... that are not yellow its just the way that the picture makes them look... I'm going to take some Hi Res pics this weekend...That should make them better ;D ;D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just curious were you got the Konigs? I'm trying to get prices on a set of runaways my self.
If purchased local let me know where i'm in MA as well.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts