Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what RPM range does that occur in? after getting the dp, and a map, not proper one, im using Perrin stage 1 93 octane, and invidia catless DP, im hearing weird sound anywhere between 2-3k rpm. Is that wastegate thing...:)?

also anyone with a catless dp, does your car hiss, hehe, yeahh, i know .... but does it do it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
what RPM range does that occur in? after getting the dp, and a map, not proper one, im using Perrin stage 1 93 octane, and invidia catless DP, im hearing weird sound anywhere between 2-3k rpm. Is that wastegate thing...:)?

also anyone with a catless dp, does your car hiss, hehe, yeahh, i know .... but does it do it?
well teh hissing could be the turbo spooling.....could also believe the wastegate i believe it does that till it gets to a certain PSI then holds

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeahh, thats what it sounds like, but i have been standing beside other cars on the lights, and reved the engine a little, and it hissess :pPPPP is that supposed to do that:)? i checked my DP @ the turbo, and at the exhaust, and did not notice any visible leaks...just curious what other members are experiencing :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts