Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys have any experience with this stuff? I'm interested in the Perrin kit because I'm sick of the 91 octane crap I'm putting on this car. I am all stock now but I recently ordered a Cobb DP, AP, and I'm very close to picking a new turbo. I have been in talks with Crawford Performance about prototyping a cat back for the hatches, if that falls through I'm kinda waiting for a catback that I really like the design like an HKS or Tanabe.

·
Registered
752 Posts
i went with a basic CoolingMist kit. Got it from www.importimageonline.com for $189 shipped.
you can call them up and ask what sized nozzle is recommended for your car. The pump activates at 10 psi.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you don't think a progressive controller is needed? But that kit is right up my alley.

·
Registered
752 Posts
you can get the controller seperate or with a kit that costs more. On stock turbo, i think the basic kit works just fine. My friend has a big turbo on his srt4 and he uses the controller to fine tune his car. You can also request the parts for direct port injection over the phone. You can check out the DIY here... http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?topic=149.0

·
Registered
752 Posts
i forgot to mention that PEAK Windshield Washer Fluid has a decent water/meth mix in it. i think the -20 degree stuff is 30% meth

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet good call OGB. You can't see me right now but in giving you a big thumb's up. LOL

·
Registered
100 Posts
OGB that water/meth kit you have is it easy to install/easy to use? and with the peak windsheild washer fluid do you feel good gains in power?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts