Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im more than willing to meet up on the weekends for coffee with anyone to chat, hang out, and talk about our cars. Anyone down?

·
Registered
164 Posts
where are you located? I'd be down for morning/afternoon meet [no earlier than 10am], im in south san jose.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im in south san jose as well. I live off stevens creek, less than a mile from vally fair.

·
Registered
164 Posts
thats south san jose??? lol, i would call that west side or something, anyway, im down by santa teresa and Cottle off hwy 85.

let me know if you get a few others interested and we can decide on a location, maybe the cambrian area to be central?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok sounds good

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, I will be in the bay over the next few weekends with our 2008 Project WRX and a 2008 STI. It's part of a Marketing tour that Subaru is doing. Where and when do you guys meet? I should mention that it will not only be myself but there might be a few spokes-models along too who will be giving out some goodies. Let me knwo when and where you all meet, thanks.

Travis
Subiesport

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM me and ill get you info. Id be glad to tag along and show you some places.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I would love to meet up and see the project STi, let us know when and where

·
Registered
121 Posts
Dang, too bad you all live in San Jose...

I might be down to make the drive and meet up on a Saturday. Especially to check out the project '08s. And then maybe Ill hit up the Dave & Busters!! ;D

Please keep me informed.

·
Registered
164 Posts
bringin this topic back from the dead.

So me and my GF split up, but since i've been making all the payments on the WRX, she's all mine now. MrPrimus, I would love to meet up with ya, just for the simple fact we have almost the same exact car, lol. I work swing shift so i typically start at 330 and am off at midnight... my days off are usually like mon/tues. but weekend afternoons are very doo-able. I am planning on making it out to union city this coming tuesday night also.

anyone else in the south bay wanna meet up?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ill be able to go to the UCKK meet as soon as i only have 1 job, haha. so like after October, mid Novemebr Id say. r

1 - 12 of 12 Posts