Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WRXForums.com is a worldwide Subaru Impreza WRX Forum & Community

Our goal is to be the premier Subaru Impreza WRX Forum on the internet!

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) vehicles etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance. :smiley:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I just purchased a 2019 WRX Raiu edition. I am loving this car so far. So fun to drive. I look forward to perusing the forums for tip and tricks to keep the car in tip top shape.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!

I'm currently driving a 2019 Outback and seriously thinking of trading it in on a WRX. The CVT just kinda scares me. Feels like a time bomb waiting to cost me $7K+++.

Our last car was a 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer, before that a 2002 OZ Rally Lancer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
WRXForums.com is a worldwide Subaru Impreza WRX Forum & Community

Our goal is to be the premier Subaru Impreza WRX Forum on the internet!

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) vehicles etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance. 😃

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey
Family member just bought a 2016 WRX. Joined the forum to keep up to date on what’s going on. Thank you for the Forum & for the great information. Thank you for allowing me to join.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Just got my Ice Silver Metallic 2021 WRX Premium on November 2021. I would like to know how restrictive the stock exhaust is on the FA20 platform. I was pondering on getting an invidia r400 catback exhaust but haven't been able to find online how restrictive the stock exhaust is. Also would I need a tune after putting on a catback exhaust?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, thanks for the add on. just purchased a 2020 wrx series.white from VROOM with only 2,400 miles on it. im anxious to get it delivered . its coming from new jersey and i live in florida...i had a 2006 evo mr a few years back and miss it still. but boy was that series.white pricey!!! 37999$ thats more than the msrp in 2020... inflation i guess LGB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.