Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Welcome to WRXforums.com - A worldwide Subaru Impreza WRX Forum & Community. Our goal is to be the friendliest and most knowledgeable Subaru Impreza WRX community on the internet. This community was recently known as 3gwrx.com and we have recently undergone a site redesign and name change. If you are having trouble logging in, please click here to reset your password.

To take full advantage of the site, we ask that you please Register - It's quick and free. You can take advantage of some of our most popular features on the site which are linked below:

Introductions and Site Help - Be sure to check out this area if you're new to the site.
3G WRX Forums - 3rd Generation Subaru WRX. (2007 - 2014) - 3G WRX Forum
3G WRX Photo Gallery - Show off your 3G WRX here! This section contains photos posted by the WRXForums.com membership
3G WRX Electronics - From stereo, speaker, and GPS installations to remote start and other electronic mods; talk about it here.
3G WRX Garage - General Maintenance, Aftermarket talk, Engine, Suspension, Brakes and more can be found here!
WRX Forums Marketplace - Want to sell parts? Looking to buy something but can't find it? This is the place for you!
Subaru WRX Racing - All Subaru WRX racing discussions can be found here!

·
Registered
54 Posts
It is now enabled. You will have to search for the new site name, wrxforums.com -- and it should come up. Let me know if you are able to get it working.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is there a news post or something describing what/why the changes? I clicked my bookmark and thought it was redirecting me to some different site until I tried logging in haha.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
why the change? i liked the OG forum :(

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
oh sweet, i'm a super moderator :cool:

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Is there a way to increase the amount of pm's? I just had to delete 5000+ to send a pm but now it's saying his inbox is full too.....

·
Registered
199 Posts
The 'new to you' software, and changes may take some getting used to, but in the long run you guys can expect to be happy with the latest and greatest in forum software and management. The owners and administrators of this site know their stuff, and are quick to help when called upon. I was thrilled when I found out about this exciting new site!

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
I'm trying to connect with my phone and it's saying "the page contains too many server redirects".....anyway to fix that?

·
Registered
30 Posts
^ Have the same problem

·
Registered
749 Posts
It's kind of weird so far. Why is the minimum character limit to a post 10?

·
Registered
972 Posts
The graphical interface and layout is worse, the white color background kind of sucks. And why change something that worked great?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Thanks for doing the work that you did. This is a better format!

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's kind of weird so far. Why is the minimum character limit to a post 10?
I just set this to 5...

The graphical interface and layout is worse, the white color background kind of sucks. And why change something that worked great?
Everyone has their opinion but I think this VB software is leaps and bounds better then SMF.

Thanks for doing the work that you did. This is a better format!
Thank you!

I'm trying to connect with my phone and it's saying "the page contains too many server redirects".....anyway to fix that?
This should be fixed.

^ Have the same problem
Same as above ;)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts